Go Cocks!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alpineman would be proud...

...that my very first post is about my carry gun of choice. See the post that prompted the creation of my very own blog...

http://alpinespew.blogspot.com/2006/04/xavier-says.html

(and then let me link Xavier directly: http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/04/show-your-carry-gun.html)

...and then take a look at my choice of protection...




...and my choice of holster...


Mine's a Glock 19 (9mm) with a 15rd magazine and a lovely Glock light. Most days I also carry an extra 10rd mag, at the insistance of the Alpineman. While it makes the "holster" heavy, I'm sure that'll be the last thing on my mind if it is ever needed. This fine machine is about 5 years old, but since it is typically surrounded by fabric, it doesn't show much "carry wear."

So, that's that. My first post. Quite possibly my only post. I guess it could be considered the best thing to post about, by some anyway. At any rate, that's it for now. And only time will tell if this blog becomes something more than just a reply to the Alpineman's commentary. Later...

3 comments:

Alpineman, RN said...

Copycat!

Alpineman, RN said...

You last posted on Wednesday. It's now Friday. I don't see anything new. Slacker.

Anonymous said...

I have the same weapon, but mine is a gen one. I have had it for years. Never failed me yet. It is an everyday carry for me.