Go Cocks!

Friday, May 05, 2006

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Alpineman and I went to the local Mexican restaurant (local = the next town over) to celebrate Cinco de Mayo... and new beginnings. Alpine's last day of work was today, and his first day of school is Monday... and hopefully next week, we'll learn if he's been accepted to the LPN or RN programs. It's a leap of faith, and sometimes you have to take those leaps... and if they don't work out, you figure it out. And we will.

I'm missing the Richmond race this weekend for the first time in a LONG time. I hate to miss it, but I'm tired. And it might rain. And if it runs on Sunday, I can't really stay for it, or at least not until the end. And I don't want to do that! If I went, it would get rained out. Now that I'm not going, my man, Markypoo, will win the race. We'll see tomorrow... My racing buddies will be there, and I hope they have a great time. So, Yogi and Roy, be careful and have a great time. A and J, keep them in line... and GO MARK!! =)

Today is my uncle's birthday, and his daughter was also born today a year ago. She's an 05-05-05 baby... that won't happen again for quite some time! So, happy birthday, uncle and cousin, and we'll see you tomorrow to celebrate!

No comments: