Go Cocks!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Charlotte All-Star Race

My very first trip to Charlotte for the All-Star race!


very good seats
very nice sunsets
very cool pre-race show
very cool driver introductions


very important driver #1 (Mark Martin)

very important driver #2 (Dale Jr)


very last race for Dale Jarrett
very close to the start of the All-Star race!
very badly-placed pole
very excited winner Kasey Kahne
I've got to learn how to use my camera better in certain situations. Maybe it couldn't be helped... but as you can see, many of these pictures are dark. I could either get bright, blurry pictures, or dark, sharp pictures. Oh well... it was still fun!

3 comments:

Micksmom2 said...

I know it's horrible, but when I saw the photo with the flames shooting in the air, I expected your photo label to read "Very cool car explosion"

miss fluffy said...

haha! funny...

Micksmom2 said...

yo, she-nay nay, we've got new email addresses at usc and I've lost my address book! Email me and Judy, k?