Go Cocks!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

memories of Christmas

I was looking through my pictures today while sending my brother-in-law a nice picture of Alpine in the snow (nice, haha!) when I came across some Christmas picture that I fully intended on posting. So, here goes...


My mom and I made some dog cookies - one batch peanut butter, the other batch pumpkin - for... let's see... my two dogs, my sister's two dogs, my brother-in-law's dog, my in-law's dog, and a friend's dog. I still owe another friend's dog some cookies, and since it's more economical to make them, I'll be making more again soon - so she she'll get some, too! It'll be pumkin again, since I have lots of pumpkin in the freezer from last summer's garden. I need some excuses to make treats of the human kind, too... so if you need any pumpkin pie, zucchini bread or anything else you can make with pumpkin or zucchini, let me know! I want to try some pumpkin bread, too... I bet that's good. Anyway... back on topic. Here are the cookies... one batch made this many!


My sister and I decided to torture the dogs a little with the santa hats. I've tried them before, and they just don't like wearing them, but I got some decent pictures of them this time.


I especially like this one... she's trying desperately to get the stupid hat off her head!







No comments: