Go Cocks!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

simple gifts bring fun times

I was fortunate enough to get a Wii for Christmas this year, and extra-fortunate to get MarioKart with it! Icing on the cake was the carry bag, Wii wheels and extra controller I got along with it - thanks to Alpine, my parents and my sister. Simple gifts... not simply found or simply purchased for sure... but they still bring lots of good times. Here are a few shots of those early good times... we've gotten too competitive lately to worry about taking any pictures! haha... We're racing online with friends, too... that is a blast! It just blows my mind how far things have come since my last game system... the original Nintendo! (which, by the way, is still plugged up under my tv in my living room... though the Wii capabilitiAdd Imagees really make the NES completely unnecessary... if I'm willing to pay for the games again... =)
I LOVE THIS GAME!!

my cousin golfing

another cousin making his crazy mii

four at a time rocks! (looks like two fell off a cliff into the darkness, though!)

No comments: