Go Cocks!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Go Cocks!


I'm a little late, but we celebrated the 2008 college football season with our own quiet little party! My brother-in-law gave me this chip dish for Christmas last year, and this has been the first time I've been able to use it. Isn't it beautiful?!? The Cocks rewarded our excitement with a win over NC State: 34 - 0! We play at Vandy this Thursday night... once again, on ESPN. Go Cocks!

Some friends, family and I are playing the ESPN College Pickem game. After the first week, my dad and I are tied for 1st! I got lucky, but I generally don't care - it's fun to play, and it's fun to talk about with those who are playing. I'm sure I'll post how well (or poorly) I do each week, so you'll share in my excitement. If you want to play, let me know!

No comments: